Latest Jobs in punjab police jobs 2021 – Application Form in Punjab Police
Recent Punjab Police Jobs 2021 – Job Opportunities / Jobs available at Punjab Police Department. The Punjab Police Force employs staff in many departments. All candidates with the required conditions may be eligible for this job. To join an organization everyone who represents the election must complete an online application. Because offline applications will not be accepted. They provide normal services for candidates. That is why you are joining the Punjab Police.
Everyone running for office must have the original documents. Candidates with the following qualifications can apply for the job. Everyone running for office must apply immediately as the deadline for applications is very short. More information on this project is provided below.
About the Punjab police
The Punjab Police Force operates under the Police Act of 1934 and is compiled by the Police Order 2002. Lahore has a Central Police Office (CPO) with various functional departments such as Legal Affairs Division (Legal Branch), Finance & Welfare, Establishment, Operations. , Training, Research & Development, etc.
Through the use of Additional Police Inspectors, these agencies report to the Inspector General of Police. The District Police Offices report directly to the Inspector General of Police and are not included in the Punjab Central Police Office (CPO). In Punjab, the Chief Inspector of Police is a member of the former government. The Punjab Police and Officers of Pakistan Police Service are members of the Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Jobs 2021 – Latest Jobs in Punjab Police
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Salary||20000 To 80000|
Earnings and Benefits:
- Free download and drop-off service
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Children are eligible for bursaries
- Effective and efficient management
- Health care facilities
How do you apply for Punjab Police Services?
Candidates who wish to join the Punjab Police, but are not confused about how to apply, where they submit their applications or CV. So don’t worry we are planning everything for you. If you want to apply, then first register by clicking on the website provided below. This website will redirect you to the official page or online application page.
Then create an account on such a website by providing CNIC, Name, and Education information when completing all the things that will successfully create your account. They will then give you an interview date to enter the list of candidates. So, if you pass the interview it means you are qualified for the job and they will call you back in a few days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Interested candidates running online at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Everyone running for office must register online.
- Thus, you can access the application form online.
- Every candidate must complete their online forms.
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling errors.
- The offline application will not be considered.
- Only online applications go through the selection process.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Each baptismal candidate has his or her first documents during the interview.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Building Inspector
- Medical Registrar
- Data Entry Operator
- Traffic Assistant
- IT Technician
- Forensics Supervisor
- Explosives Supervisor
- Sanitary Worker
|Punjab Police Official Website||www.punjabpolice.gov.pk|
|Contact Number Admin Branch||042-99211503|