Website Mashreq Bank
Latest Mashreq Bank Jobs Assistant Manager – Business Planning & Analysis, Retail Banking (Pakistan CoE)
Provide support for Retail group businesses through detailed P&L MIS and analysis
Constant improvement in the MIS generation process for greater automation detection
Help set up and maintain a strong reporting control center – GL recons, Dealer Signoffs, Checks & Balances, etc.
Support for Adhoc reporting requests from business to the other side
Key Outcome Areas
- Generate accurate and precise P&L report desk reporting to Treasurer with complete automation and control framework
- Ensure adequate documentation and support a monthly investment evaluation process
- Drive reporting enhancements in all areas of financial reporting in line with business expectations.
- Ability to create a robust financial control system to streamline financial reporting processes.
- Assist in conducting financial reviews with the Head of Marketing by providing a detailed MIS and simplifying management identification and monitoring key indicators
- Configure MIS-related sales / production
- Provide template support for relevant data collection, integration and timely updates during the annual planning process and monthly forecasting function.
- Ensure proper recognition of income and business expenses
- Advocate for financial banking implementation and project reporting management by liaising with relevant stakeholders and ensuring that all reporting requirements and developers are integrated into implementation. Timely and accurate financial information
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- CA / MBA in finance recommends 2-3 years of MIS-related work
- Good understanding of all marketing products
- You need to have strong analytical skills and knowledge of the most widely used computer packages
- PC capabilities are excellent and should be able to work freely with all Microsoft applications, with certain brightness and power point.
- It should be an extrovert that can work with different departments and adults in the bank
- The active information of the Bloomberg system is preferred
Company: Mashreq Bank
Company Address :
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 20k to 110k
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
Government Departments Jobs[table id=1 /]
Latest Jobs in Pakistan by Profession[table id=2 /]
Pakistan Cities wise Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org