Website Pakistan Army
Latest Jobs Hiring in Pak Army 2021-2022 As Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 has announced the latest jobs of Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148 in Pakistan. Candidates can apply online and apply for the jobs in Pakistan Army Jobs Hiring 2021-2022. Those with a higher education are eligible to apply for Pak Army Commission Officer Jobs 2021. Applicants can read the full advertisement before applying for Government jobs in Pakistan. The last date to apply online is 17 May 2021.
|Jobs Location||Across Pakistan|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Qualifications for Education
Marks – FA / FSc / Equal:
1. Minimum of 60% marks in FA / FSc and equity. Pakistan Army Jobs Hiring 2021-2022
2. Those who are allowed to defend 60% mks or more in BA / BSc / BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Course Course .
3. 55% marks for candidates from the designated accommodation areas. Areas include Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of Mansehra District in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Charistan Des Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Apart from owning a residence, the nominees must have studied in the same areas. Join Pak Army 2021 as an Officer Commission
Serving in the Armed Forces:
50% marks in FA / FSc and equity.
Certificate of Hope:
Students who have passed Part-I Medium Examination with a minimum mark of 60% and who are / are from Part II / Final Examination may apply for a “Hope Certificate” by the Head of Institutions.
Sheet Verification / Certificate Certificate:
Applicants who have not been certified or who carry a mark sheet / duplicate / updated Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc certificates must obtain a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the relevant Secretary / Examination Board of the Board / University.
‘A’ nominees working in Pakistan with a valid 60% mark without needing an equity certificate as calculated by the IBCC. However, all registrants who have passed ‘A’ level and equal marks from abroad or who have passed through Pakistan with results below the three Cs are required to submit an equality certificate issued by the IBCC.
to Join the functions of Pak Army 2021 as Officer Commission PMA Long Course 148 Pakistan Army Jobs Hiring 2021-2022
1. It was twice rejected by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
2. Two inspections by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
3. A four-month (120-day) vacancy check on the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) has been assessed within four months without the issuance of a permit issued by the relevant authority. However, the 120-day bar will not apply to baptism candidates from the General Headquarters (GHQ) / Naval Headquarters (NHQ) / Air Headquarters (AHQ) board.
4. Dismissed / removed / removed from the Public Service including the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Pakistan as a Commission Commissioner.
5. He has been convicted in a Court of Justice of any serious offense (to be confirmed by a competent military officer).
6. Declared UnFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB) permanently. It has been declared unfit for any military hospital other than those removed by the Appeal Medical Board. However, applicants for Pakistan Air Force who are not medically qualified but are eligible for lower branches can face the Medical Examination Program as regular students if they wish to join other arms.
7. It has been declared unfit for medical care due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
8. Withdrawal from any Armed Forces college / institution for disciplinary reasons.
9. Dismissal / dismissal / resignation or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officer Academy / Training Institution for any reason.
10. Burning of education certificates / fraud / concealment for illicit gain will give the applicant an unreasonable right of all kinds of commission to the armed forces.
How do you apply for Pak Army jobs as Commission Officer Jobs 2021?
Registration Process and First Choice
Applicants can register online or by visiting the Military Service Voting Centers (AS & RCs). The following procedure will be followed:
1.Pak Army Jobs as Commission Officer Online Registration:
Nominees can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test will be announced online where a person must have an email account. Applicants will report on the date and time of the initial test on the computer roll and slip of Pak Army Jobs as a Commission Officer. The date provided will not be changed. Applicants MUST obtain valid computer information as registration and testing will be done online.
2. Registration at Military Selection Centers and Employment Centers:
Applicants can report to the nearest Military Selection Centers and Recruitment Centers for the registration / allocation of roll numbers and the required documents (mentioned in the advertisement) as well as the fees to pay for the abolition of registration rules. Applicants will also submit this on the day of testing and activities to join Pak Army 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
1. Written / Intelligent Testing:
The written / intellectual tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Courses, Islamiat, and General Knowledge. Nominees to pass the written / intellectual examination will undergo physical and medical examination and interviews at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS & RCs), Pak Army Jobs, as Commission Officer.
Nominees must qualify for the following physical levels during the first election:
a. 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
b. Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
c. Sit on top – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
d. Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
e. Ditch Crossing – 7′.4 “x 7′.4” and 4 ‘deep
f. Conversation. The successful candidates will be interviewed at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS & RCs) and listed on the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) short checklist.
g. Successful candidates will be notified of the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) exams through the website and letter of appointment.
|Vacancy Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||20k to 45k|
Company: Pakistan Army Jobs
Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years
5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
As per Body Mass Index BMI
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
Qualification/Age in Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
|Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three |
months both in upper
and lower age limits
(2 years graduation)
and Serving Pakistan Navy/
Pakistan Air Force Personnel
|17-23 Years||Relaxable for three |
months both in upper
and lower age limits
|Graduates with 4 years |
(BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA /BPA)
|17-24 Years||No age relaxation|
|Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No age relaxation|
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 25k to 80k
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to Jobsreporttoday.firstname.lastname@example.org