Website Pak Army
Join Pak Army AMC 2021 Apply Online
Tap this page to join Pak Army as Medical Cadet | Join the Registration of Pak Army AMC 2021 Military Medical Colleges through the 46th MBBS / 23rd BDS Course. Applications are offered from the Pakistan Army to join as M Cadet in all Army Medical College Rawalpindi and Army Medical Medical Colleges of designated cities such as (Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Karachi). In this post, only male nominees are eligible to apply. For all those applicants looking for military service so go out and leave deep sleep and hire here. Now, I will let you know the details below.
The Pakistan Army is the most famous and most famous Defense Force in our country operating under the Government of Pakistan and is committed to performing many national security duties and security in order to maintain peace and indifference to lives and sacrificing their lives for the sake of many people and their country. Therefore, being a Govt Force offers Govt jobs of different levels.
Gender: Only men are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The age limit must be 17-21 years required.
Marital Status: Single men have the right to apply.
Citizenship: Pakistani nationals and those of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan are welcome to apply.
Height: Applicant height should be 5–4 ”(162.5 cm).
Weight: Weight should be an indication of the body.
Applicants must have a FS.c (Pre-medical) with a minimum mark of 70% or an “A” level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a lower C grade is required. Applicants with a 65% mark and are from Sindh, Balochistan, and the Northern Region are eligible to apply and those with O&A Levels are required to produce an Equivalence Certificate at the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it to the application form.
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Statistical Officer
- Graphic Officer
- Database Administrator
- Deputy Director (Technical)
- Senior Librarian
- Medical Officer
- Deputy Director
- Senior Psychologist
How to Apply for to Join Pak Army AMC 2021:
- Candidates are required to register themselves from the official website and from nearest Recruitment and Army Selection Centers.
- Registration Lines are open from 28th June to 27th July 2021.
- Candidates will be given information regarding date and time of the test on the internet from its official site for which applicants must possess the Email Account.
- Preliminary/Written and Intelligence Test will be held from 02nd to 13th August 2021.
- Candidates must mention the name of Colleges for which they want to apply and when registering from the internet must specify the choice of college.
- Written Test will be conducted on several subjects such as English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The candidate declared successful in the written test will undergo physical/medical tests at AS&RCs.
- Documents which are required to be brought include 2 attested photocopies of Matric Certificate and in case of “O & A” Levels have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
- 2 attested CNIC/B-Form copies issued by NADRA.
- 2 attested photographs of passport size.
- FSC Part-02 detailed Mark sheet copy and FSC Part-01 Mark sheet copy and Hope Certificate is required for the candidates who will get 70% marks.
|Vacancy Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Salary Range||20k to 120k|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com