Website Dunkin Donuts
Job Opportunity in Dunkin Donuts Careers for Opener
Generally responsible for providing fast, friendly, accurate, and excellent service to each guest. You prepare products to operational and quality standards and serve them with a great attitude in a clean, fast-paced environment. You work as part of a team to meet the needs of our guests and give them a reason to keep coming back.
- Ensures that every guest is highly satisfied with their Dunkin experience. ‘
- He acknowledges guests with a friendly smile and is very responsive to special needs and requests.
- Solve guest problems with a sense of urgency.
- He communicates clearly with each guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Fills all orders accurately and within Dunkin’s speed of service standards
Consistently serving quality food and beverages to every guest.
- Issue a receipt with every order to give guests the opportunity to inform us of their visit.
- Participate in team service to ensure each guest is served quickly
- Remain guest-focused and perform all work assignments with excellence.
- Maintains food safety standards
- It contributes to the cleanliness of your workplace and the restaurant.
- Describe and assemble the products and beverages promoted in accordance with the current marketing promotion.
- Monitors and adjusts products in the backbox in accordance with Dunkin’s product appearance and merchandising standards.
- Actively learns and partners with management to complete required Dunkin ‘training
- Supports the training of new crew members as requested
- He works well with the team and treats people with respect.
- Respond positively to coaching and direction.
- Arrive ready to work on time
- Handle POS transactions and payments with precision
- Follow uniform and grooming standards.
- Prepare all products accordingly
Company: Dunkin Donuts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org