Food Panda Jobs City Manager – Faisalabad
Are appetites and ease of use included? After that you will love the foodpanda!
The foodpanda brings delicious everyday food, whether we bring it with our signature pink boxes or use information on new ways of eating and showcasing local favorite restaurants. With the power of our passengers and teams across all of our office spaces, we connect food lovers to the best partner restaurants. We are changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced around the world, and we are making sure we own the food world.
Driven by Delivery Hero, a global leader in the food delivery industry, we process more than one million orders daily and operate in 40+ global markets, with 17,000 employees and an estimated 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are currently looking for people who are enthusiastic, busy, smart on the streets and data to join our Business Groups as City Managers in Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Sialkot and Sargodha.
What Is on the Menu?
Find a possible location for a new city foodpanda branch
Register for local restaurants. He will criticize them for helping us add high quality restaurant partners to our platform.
· Support our restaurant partners in continuous improvement in high quality online delivery service
Build the most efficient team in town.
· Take ownership of the launch of a new category.
Establish, maintain and maintain strong relationships with customers, vendors and prospects.
Liaise with active departments to ensure smooth delivery
Ensure that service standards are maintained (keep in mind the failure of prices and delivery times)
Measure performance and growth using appropriate planning, tools and strategies.
· Sales of new products to add to restaurants with existing partners
Presentation adjustments and discussions
· Responsibility and achievement of quality and membership objectives
· The mayor owns his city, we are looking for people who put their cities on the map!
What do you bring to the table?
Bachelor’s degrees in business, economics, or related field. Masters preferred.
· 3 – 5 years experience in operation, business development and management.
Higher level of independence, confidence and accountability.
· Experience working in a fast and powerful environment.
· Able to work collaboratively, data-intensive, structured and multi-tasking.
· Willingness to relocate within the region.
· Flexible written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu.
· The experience in the restaurant / food industry is a combination.
· Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
Strong communication skills and communication.
· High level of emotional intelligence.
· He loves what we build.
What We Have For You
We have a high learning curve and as a result, there is no boring day here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and rapid growth.
When food marries tech — it’s just a promising industry
· We have a live and international team with a variety of backgrounds
· This is a product with hands-on competitors in the natural deck!
· We see top players, welcome our newbies, and share great food!
· Competitive packaging, incentives, grants, food benefits, active lifestyle, and more!
A Little About Me:
· It’s fast, like quick thinking! So if you are a change-minded person and love to do well, you are ready for us!
· We love people who can improve things from the start, own them and work to improve them.
We love what we do, and we do not rest until we have accomplished our goals. So if you are also a person driven by a dream come true, come join us!
|Vacancy Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Salary Range||20k to 56k|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org