Website Food Panda
Food Panda Jobs in Project Trainee – IT Apply Online
We are looking for a highly motivated and motivated Project Coach – IT for our team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can get hand-crafted and have a direct impact, then this might be your place. The candidate will have a record as a key player – free to work independently while working closely with the management team. As a Project – IT Trainer, you will be responsible for setting and improving processes, while performing day-to-day operations of your specific position.
- Install, store, and configure hardware and software systems in accordance with company policies.
- Troubleshoot and fix the network, computer hardware, and software.
- Perform computer and software upgrades to achieve the best performance
- Submit tickets to the appropriate IT POC.
- IT asset management.
- Final Year Student (BS / Computer Sciences).
- He has a strong sense of responsibility and can fully take on the task.
- You direct the process and are driven by data.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Printers & Softwares.
- Your online knowledge and e-commerce field is strong.
- You are motivated and determined.
- You are very active and can lead independent projects.
- It has the ability to perform causal analysis and build process flow.
A Little About Me:
It’s fast, like a brain that’s confusing fast! So if you are a change-minded person and love to do well, you are ready for us!
We love people who can improve things from the start, have them and work to improve them.
We love what we do, and we do not rest until we have accomplished our goals. So if you are also a person driven by a dream come true, come join us!
Company: Food Panada Jobs
Company Address : Muhammad Abad Muhammadabad, Faisalabad, Punjab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 20k to 80k
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
Government Departments Jobs[table id=1 /]
Latest Jobs in Pakistan by Profession[table id=2 /]
Pakistan Cities wise Jobs[table id=3 /]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org