Website JS Bank
Current Jobs in JS Bank Latest Advertisement – Assistant Manager Business Conduct
Jobs in JS Bank, Develop an accurate understanding of customer good governance (FTC), Responsible Banking Code of Conduct in accordance with regulatory guidelines
Help create FTC bank visibility through email communication to internal staff.
- Critical analysis and appropriateness of the Complaints of Ethics Assessment Report (CAF) reporting data.
- Ensuring comprehensive bank adherence and periodic review of SBP circular “BC & CPD Circular No. 02 of 2018 Guidelines on Banking Prohibition ”
- Ensure comprehensive bank adherence and periodic review of SBP Circular “CPD Circular No. 4 of 2014 of Consumer Protection Framework ”
- Assistance in compiling data for any surveys and reporting to BC CPD Department of State Bank of Pakistan, where required and as authorized as appropriate SBP circulars.
- Run a monthly Service Forum and make sure things are turned on / off on time
- Collect data and relevant evidence from stakeholders for review by the Department of Corporate Ethics and CAF reporting to the SBP.
- Assist in the timely reporting of the Ethics Assessment Framework (CAF) to the SBP.
- You must have strong Analytical, Technical skills.
- You need to have good written communication skills
- A team player with good skills among the staff.
- You must have a command in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
Company: JS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org